Develop your web presence
It all starts with a domain name, and email address. I’ll bring your project to life.
If you are interested in any of the services I offer, then contact me for a free no-obligation quote or discussion
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
A website is an opportunity to impress and connect with potential new customers. My business-oriented approach makes sure it delivers. The websites I create are smartphone/tablet friendly and responsive: they deliver your messages consistently and effectively, whatever the chosen viewing platform.
Is your website an important part of your business? Do you not have the time to maximise its potential? For a fixed monthly fee I will manage and grow your web presence. My end-to-end service includes: updates, secure backups, content management, plugin/module installation, hosting, website migration, and much more.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
I can improve the ranking of your online business using the right tools and techniques, I can optimize your website now and build SEO campaigns to deliver longterm benefits on your investment.
I deliver project management solutions to fit your organisational needs. I will ensure that your project is delivered on time, within the scope and budget defined, ensuring that clients will have fully visibility into processes and deliverables.
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
I can give more visibility to your brand on social networks, blogs and virtual communities through targeted social media campaigns. This will help you take part in valuable real-time conversations with existing and potential customers.
You may already have a brilliant digital asset, but what happens if anything goes wrong? Do you have the resources and expertise to fix it? I can take care of that worry. My technical support gives you the peace of mind that the right help is available; it ensures your website is being looked after, maintained and – should the worst happen – back online with minimal disruption to the running of your business.
Don’t worry about your website’s images – I can provide you with the photographs you need. From corporate portraits to eye catching product images, I will visit you on location to capture the perfect shots – and then use them in your website to create visual impact.
For more information, or to see projects relevant to your business, please get in touch
at every stage of a project
I’m a freelance Web Project Manager and specialise in providing effective web design and digital marketing solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.
Hello! My name is Agazio Gregorace. Based in London (UK), I’ve been freelancing for clients in Italy and the UK since 2013.
If you’re looking for a professional freelancer who you can trust and work with to achieve your online business goals, then look no further. I offer a comprehensive range of digital services to help your business succeed in the digital space.
I’m always happy to discuss new projects and provide some free creative consultation.
WORK WITH ME
I am always keen to collaborate with:
– Web developers
– Graphic designers
– Digital copywriters
- Marketing data startup Singular raises $30M
- UiPath lands $225M Series C on $3 billion valuation as robotic process automation soars
- Indigo raises $250M, launches marketplace to help farmers get paid for quality grain
- Mabl announces $20 million Series B to bring automated QA to enterprise customers
- Erectile pharmacy app Roman raises $88M to launch ‘quit smoking’ kit
- Snapchat enlists 20 partners to curate Our Stories from submissions
- Snapchat shares hit all-time low as search acquisition Vurb’s CEO bails
- HQ Trivia nabs Target to sponsor game with biggest ever single winner prize of $100K
- Dealers remain on Instagram as it pushes drug searchers to treatment
- European parliament gives thumbs up to controversial copyright reforms
- OnePlus is developing its own smart TV
- Amazon taps Getty to provide images for visual searches on the Echo Show and Echo Spot
- Everyday home gear made smart
- The iPhone SE was the best phone Apple ever made, and now it’s dead
- Kegel trainer startup Elvie is launching a smaller, smarter, hands-free breast pump